I love duck fat! It’s an oft overlooked cooking fat that offers a high smoke point, less saturated fat than comparable cooking fats and a lovely mild flavour. Once you infuse it, just like any other fat you can infuse, you can use this unique infusion to make fun dishes, baked goods and snack foods.
Below you’ll find the links for this episode:
- Goldleaf website – recipe cards, prints, journals and more
- Monica Lo – about
- Sous Weed website
- Weed Gummies Cookbook by Monica Lo on Amazon
- Anova immersion circulator
- vacuum sealers on Amazon
- The How and Why of Cooking with Duck Fat – article
- 10 Ways to Cook with Duck Fat – article
- Bite Me recipe cards
- Sous Vide Duck Fat instructions
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to email@example.com or leave me a voice message. You can also support the show by subscribing, sharing episodes, leaving a review or buying me a cookie! Whatever way you choose, I’m grateful that you’re listening.