Whether you’re a senior yourself or you know some wonderful seniors, odds are cannabis can help navigate the common ailments that affect this large segment of the population. Seniors are a canna-curious bunch, eager to learn and move past the ‘reefer madness’ stigma that has misguided them for so long. Cannabis entrepreneurs like Michele and Karen help seniors navigate the cannabis landscape offering guidance, support, education and answers to their questions. Listen as these two incredible women talk about seniors using cannabis safely and effectively and consider sharing this episode with a special senior in your life.
Here’s the links for this episode:
- Michele Parrotta – Mimi Cannabis – Canada based
- Karen Lustman – Senior High – US based
- Cannabis use among Seniors accelerating post legalization: Stats Canada study
- Cannabis for Seniors by Beverly A. Potter on Amazon
- Generational Perspectives episode with Marge’s now 90 year old father!
- What is the Entourage Effect?
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or leave me a voice message. You can also support the show by subscribing, sharing episodes, leaving a review or buying me a cookie! Whatever way you choose, I’m grateful that you’re listening.