Ice cream is good. Homemade ice cream is even better, but who has time to make ice cream from scratch?! Turns out you do! This ice cream recipe is so simple and delicious, people will be calling you Ben or Jerry from now on. With only 3 ingredients and endless ways to flavour it, you’ll be serving ice cream for dessert at dinner for the foreseeable future. Plus, you can make this ice cream without infusing it, opting to add an infused topping when you serve it.
Get out your apron and try this recipe out today, it only takes 10 minutes to prepare!
Here’s the links from this episode:
- PBR Seltzer Water launches in California
- Warren Bobrow‘s Klaus Apothicaire to launch in November
- 5 Thirsty Questions with Warren Bobrow episode
- Stand mixers on Amazon (affiliate link!)
- President’s Choice Black Label products
- Goldleaf Journals
- Smoke from the Pot cookbook
- Elevated Ice Cream recipe
Love this recipe? Share the episode with your friends and family! I’d love to hear how you elevated your version, email me at email@example.com or leave me a voice message with the Speakpipe feature.
Support the show by leaving a great review to help spread the word about the podcast! I’ll give a shoutout to supporters on future episodes.
Thank you for listening today!