If you haven’t met Keena, she’s the mastermind behind the Creative Maven. Not only is Keena well versed in the art of a precisely dosed edible, she has a YouTube channel where her infectious energy shines through each video. Keena a maker of tasty edibles, she has written a cannabis cookbook, created an online course on making edibles, she’s a professional food photographer and a herbalist. I don’t think I missed anything. If you hadn’t already guessed, Keena is a busy woman but she took time out of her schedule to talk with me for this show! You’re going to enjoy this conversation and the exclusive detail she reveals only known to friends and family! As always, the links of interest are below, friends. Please note that the Amazon links are affiliate. If you decide to use them, I’ll get a small commission at no extra charge to you, which helps support the show.
- Keena on Instagram @dine_and_flash (learn more about her infused pasta here too)
- Cannabis Creations: Beyond The Brownie on Amazon
- Learn more about microdosing cannabis
- Keena’s YouTube channel
- Kitchen Aid stand mixer on Amazon
- Kitchen scales on Amazon
- Keena’s online course Learning About Cannabis Edibles
- Keena’s herbal formulations at Sovereign Herbs
- Find more delicious recipes at Creative Maven
- I Eat my Greens merch
- Dr. Sebi, herbalist
If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review! Tell me what you think by email [email protected] or leave me a voice message. I love to share questions and reviews on the show!