And you should be too! The beverage category is growing quickly and will soon represent a large segment of the cannabis edibles available on the legal market. Competition is fierce and that means some companies are cutting corners. Not Matt McGinn of Fly Beverage Co.! With a slew of thoughtfully created cannabis beverages with potencies upwards of 100mg each, he’s bringing drinks to the market for edibles enthusiasts new and old.
This episode covers Matt’s journey into the legal cannabis market from his beginnings in the coffee industry. He shares what it takes to get into this heavily regulated sector, how he got started, what consumers should be wary of when buying cannabis beverages, why bevvies hit harder than edibles and more!
Here I present the links for this episode:
- Shoutout to Warren Bobrow for making this connection! See Warren’s episode on Bite Me
- Matt’s High Soda & Uncle Arnie’s Iced Tea website
- Hardcar Distribution
- Space Station
- Cannabis inhalers – see an article exploring this new tech
- Nano emulsion – increased bioavailability for a more controllable experience
- Matt started with the Magical Butter Machine