In this episode, Marge tackles listener questions ranging from reducing the taste of weed in your butter, experimenting with different cannabis cultivars in infusions and vegan friendly edibles. Have a listen to find the answers and consider subscribing to the Bite Me newsletter on the website to hear a listener question that didn’t get covered on the podcast!
Want to leave your own question, comment or feedback via voice message? Use the tab on the right side of this page or use this link.
Here are the links and items from this episode (Amazon links are affiliate if you wish to support the show!):
- John Bartram’s Garden Punch recipe
- Generation Perspectives episode with dad 🙂
- How to make weed butter less weedy:
- use flower instead of trim
- try recipes that mask the taste
- alter recipes so you’re using less of the infused butter
- strain your weed butter well
- try weed washing
- @weedbelovinit on Instagram
- Cannabis Cocktails, Mocktails & Tonics by Warren Bobrow on Amazon
- Ultimate Guide to CBD by Jamie Evans on Amazon
- Cookie Roundup episode
- Marge’s Vegan GF Cookies recipe
That’s it for this week!
Stay high friends,