It’s been a year, hasn’t it. Full of ups and downs but this one will likely stick in the minds of people ’round the world for some time to come. I don’t know about you, but edibles certainly helped me cope with the stresses of 2021. Regardless of how 2022 unfolds, edibles will continue to be a way to manage the stressors and victories of life! Here’s wising you all the best as you ring in the New Year with plenty of amazing edibles for the coming year.
Year in review:
- Shanel Lindsay: Ardent Cannabis
- Ellen Scanlon: How To Do The Pot
- Matt McGinn: Matt’s High Soda
- Travis Petersen: The Nomad Cook
- David Bienenstock: Great Moments in Weed History
- Amanda Reiman: Personal Plants
- Cult Organics
- Elbe: Elbe’s Edibles
- Keena Moffett: Pot & Pans
- Find links to their work & the interview on the Friends of the Podcast page.
- Number of episodes published: 52
- New Dosage Calculator
- I became a Certified Ganjier
- Starting making videos for the Edibles Enthusiast newsletter (work in progress!)
- Starting working on a course on making edibles for beginners (also a work in progress!)
- First community survey conducted.
- Joined the gang on the High On Homegrown podcast – airs live on YouTube every Sunday 4pm EST.