This site earns income from ads, affiliate links, and sponsorships.
This decadent chocolate coffee cake recipe was generously provided by professional chef, artisanal baker and lover of culinary cannabis, Ganjier Lucas. It’s rich, delicious and easy to cut into bite sized pieces for the perfect dose.
Links for the chocolate coffee cake episode:
- Cannabis fun fact (or not so fun!): During the late 19th century, the temperence movement often recommended that people consume cannabis instead of alcohol because drinking frequently led to domestic violence.
- Instant coffee is a handy ingredient to keep in your cupboard
- Read the recipe through first!
- Springform pans on Amazon – if you want to do it right
- Cooking Up Cannabis with Ganjier Lucas episode
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or the podcast hotline.