This site earns income from ads, affiliate links, and sponsorships.
Lucas is an Austrian born chef, living and working as a chef in Berlin, Germany. With a love for cannabis and good food, he routinely hosts infused dinners for friends, family and fellow chefs. As a Certified Ganjier, Lucas hopes that Germany will soon be one of first European countries to legalize cannabis that he might bring his knowledge and expertise out into the open.
- Canada’s Guidance on Alcohol & Health – new recommendations
- Ganjier Cannabis Sommelier program
- Ganjier Lucas uses sous vide to decarb without smell and the same method to infuse
- Anova immersion circulator
- Add your infused butter into ice cube trays to freeze into convenient portions
- Freezing into ice cube trays works well with infused treats too
- When Lucas hosts an infused dinner he prefers to use extracts for dosing precision
- He decarbs the extract, lets cool, refrigerates to preserve terpenes and uses them right in the sauces, butters, etc
- Pros of using a dry herb vaporizer – the Already Vaped Bud (AVB) – below are 2 of my fav
- Generational Perspectives – episode with my father
- Spannabis cannabis conference hosted yearly in Spain
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or the podcast hotline.
You can also support the show by subscribing, sharing episodes, leaving a review or buying me a cookie! Whatever way you choose, I’m grateful that you’re listening.
[…] Cooking Up Cannabis with Ganjier Lucas episode […]