Here’s a tasty edible that you can whip up in no time, with ingredients you likely have in your cupboard. And if you don’t, improvise! Once again, the recipe is brought to you by TGOD, The Green Organic Dutchman, who have zero affiliation with the show, but who did make a great recipe booklet that I picked up and have been enjoying immensely. While they recommend that you use the Ripple Powder (dissolvable, tasteless cannabis powders) to infuse this one, you can also use infused syrup which is what I did for this one.
Here are the links for this episode:
- Goldleaf Journals – use BITEME at checkout for a discount on your order
- Subscribe to the Bite Me Edibles Enthusiast newsletter to enter the subscriber giveaway!
- Bite Me Aprons are available now!
- Try the new Dosing Calculator to figure out the potency of your treats
- TGOD Ripple – Canada
- Stillwater Ripple – USA
- Soak times for grains, seeds, nuts and beans
- TGOD Chocolate PB Bites
Enjoyed this episode? Let me know! Send me a message at email@example.com or use the Speakpipe tab on the right side of the page, I’d love to hear from you!
You can also leave a review for the show here.
That’s it friends, stay high!