A relaxing cup of comfort? Yes please. If this calendar year hasn’t been enough, add the stresses of jobs, family and a never ending news cycle and it stands to reason that you could use a warm mug of frothy goodness. The final episode in the TGOD cookbook series, here’s a drinkable edible you can make for yourself or for you and someone special. Imagine yourselves curled up, commiserating over a wildly uneventful year, blissing out over plans yet to come. Use the recommended infused Ripple powder or use infused coconut oil or syrup instead. Either way, it’s just what you need to relax and unwind after a long day. Ditch the wine glass and try this instead!
Here’s the links for this episode (Amazon & Goldleaf are affiliate links you can use at no extra charge to you!):
- TGOD Ripple powder – Canada
- Stillwater Ripple powder – US
- New *Dosing Calculator*
- Goldleaf – use code BITEME at checkout for a discount on your order
- This recipe works nicely with a touch of sweetness – Infused syrup recipe
- What is maca?
- Maca root powder on Amazon
- How ceylon cinnamon helps to balance blood sugar
- Ceylon cinnamon on Amazon
- TGOD Latte recipe
Send me a message at [email protected] or use the Speakpipe tab on the right side of the page, I’d love to hear from you!
You can also leave a review for the show here.
That’s it friends, stay high!