Cannabis edibles like these chocolate macaroons can be a stress reliever during this busy season. This quick and healthy recipe for raw chocolate pumpkin pecan macaroons is also no bake and you can whip these up in 5 minutes. These chocolate macaroons are not only a tasty treat but also a easy and nutritious snack when you’re on the go. I recommend using CBD oil for these treats, so you can enjoy them throughout the day without feeling too high.
There’s a few great gift recommendations in this episode but check out the products and services on the Marge Recommends page as purchasing through the page supports the show at no extra cost.
As New Year approaches, I’m excited about plans for the Bite Me Cannabis Club, where we’ll continue our discussions on all things cannabis and edibles. Until then, let’s keep the holiday spirit high and stress low!
The holiday season is not just about presents, decorations, and festivities. It’s also about expressing gratitude, spreading love, and supporting each other. I hope this episode inspires you to embrace the holiday season with warmth and joy, no matter the challenges you may be facing.
Links for the raw chocolate macaroons episode:
- Past Holiday Gift Guides – still lots of ideas to mine in these:
- Bite Me Edibles Journal
- Aeropress coffee maker
- High Times: Let’s Get Baked The Official Cannabis Cookbook – Amazon
- Butter and Flower: Cannabis Infused Recipes and Stories for the Cannacurious – Amazon
- other recommended cookbooks
- Pumpkin Cran Cookies episode – use up pumpkin puree + oats
- The Best Infused Granola Recipe episode
- Bite Me Cannabis Club – treat yourself, join the club!
This site earns income from ads, affiliate links, and sponsorships.
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or the podcast hotline.