This site earns income from ads, affiliate links, and sponsorships.
These soft and sweet pumpkin cookies are a great way to use that extra pumpkin puree you have kicking around. With cranberries and white chocolate, these are a perfect infused indulgence.
Cannabis, just like morphine, has its usage in medicine. It’s unpardonable that authorities forbid sick people access to this medicament and in majesty of law permit to sell cigarettes.Jerzy Vetulani – Polish neuroscientist
- News du Jour podcast
- Magical Butter Machine
- Other pumpkin episodes/recipes:
- Spiced Pumpkin Muffins
- Simple Pumpkin Custard
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Muffins – yes this is a different recipe
- Temple Grower YouTube channel
- Bags for your edibles gifts – Crystal Clear Bags (Canada) – need a rec for a reputable US company!
- Sticker Mule for labels, stickers, pins, and more – this company underpromises & overdelivers
Pumpkin Cran Cookies
- ½ cup Infused coconut oil
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries such as Craisins
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅛-¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine the flour oats cinnamon baking soda baking powder salt cayenne and allspice. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- In a separate large mixing bowl whisk together the sugar pumpkin oil maple syrup and vanilla.
- Gradually fold in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients about ⅓ at a time. Then add the cranberries and white chocolate chips combining them completely.
- Use a heaping tablespoon as the measure for the cookies. Space them about 2 inches apart and bake them on the center oven rack for 25-27 minutes.
- Cool your Pumpkin Cran Cookies on a plate or cooling rack serve and enjoy!
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or the podcast hotline.
You can also support the show by subscribing, sharing episodes, leaving a review or buying me a cookie! Whatever way you choose, I’m grateful that you’re listening.