The best part about carving a Hallowe’en pumpkin is roasting the seeds! It’s a quick process that you can do while you’re finishing up those carvings or while someone else cleans up the carving mess (not a bad deal!). Salty, crunchy, healthy, and quick considering most of the time is cook time in the oven. Infuse them and light up your Hallowe’en!
Here you shall find the links for this episode:
- Get High On Your Own Supply episode
- High On Homegrown podcast
- Percy’s Growroom – all your growing questions answered!
- Cannabis Caramel Apple episode
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds recipe:
- you’ll need: seeds, salt, infused olive or coconut oil
- preheat oven to 350F
- line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper
- in a small bowl combine the seeds, oil and salt
- spread on a single layer on the pan and put into the oven
- roast for 15 minutes, rotate pan and mix around the seeds before placing back in the oven
- roast for another 15 minutes, mix around again
- put them back in the oven for 10 minutes or longer until you get the desired level of roasted and crisp
- Pumpkin seed seasoning inspiration – article has seasoning ideas at the end like ranch, pizza, dil pickle and more