This site earns income from ads, affiliate links, and sponsorships.
This is the episode that I didn’t expect, this recipe impressed so much I decided to share it on the show. Healthy, delicious and filling, you can whip this up pretty quickly and infuse it different ways depending on your situation. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
- Cannabis Fun Fact – there are hundreds of slang terms for cannabis – what’s your preferred phrase?
- In Ontario, 3.5g of cannabis is called a half quarter
- DIY Edibles with Monica Lo episode – she keeps infused sesame oil as a pantry staple
- Sous Weed website
- Yai’s Thai Almond Sauce – on Amazon
- Whole30 Chicken Salad recipe
- Thai almond dressing – if you want to make your own – use infused honey and/or sesame oil
- Edibles Enthusiast email newsletter – sign up here
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or the podcast hotline.