This site earns income from ads, affiliate links, and sponsorships.
Monica Lo is a content creator, author, fellow lover and maker of edibles. It was a treat to chat with her about how she became interested in edibles, why she loves sous vide, how she came to write a book on infused gummies and more. Enjoy this fun conversation!
- How To Do The Pot podcast
- The Weed Gummies Cookbook on Amazon
- Sous Weed website
- What is sous vide?
- Anova Immersion Circulator for sous vide cooking
- you can infuse multiple oils/butters at a time via sous vide
- put jars in the sous vide water while it is heating up to avoid jars breaking/cracking
- Ardent FX – Monica’s go-to tool for decarb (mine too!)
- Fan Leaf Infusions with Breeder Steve episode
- Butternut Squash Croquettes episode – recipe from Sous Weed
- try infused mocha caramels and then baked into snickerdoodle cookies!
- Find Monica on Instagram @sousweed
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or the podcast hotline.
You can also support the show by subscribing, sharing episodes, leaving a review or buying me a cookie! Whatever way you choose, I’m grateful that you’re listening.