This site earns income from ads, affiliate links, and sponsorships.
A great weeknight recipe you can infuse plate by plate depending on the preferences to each person lucky enough to be eating with you.
- The first ever sold online was a bag of weed, or was it? – article – what do you think?
- Whole30 program rules
- Airbnb Experiences
- HiBnb – cannabis friendly events and accommodations – use code BITEME
- Stay High with Elizabeth episode
Beef Taco Salad
- 1 crockpot optional
- 1.5 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium while onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Anaheim chile peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 head chopped romaine or head lettuce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced, seeded if desired
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- infused olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up the beef, until no longer pink, 5-8 minutes.1.5 lbs lean ground beef, 1 medium while onion, diced, 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a 4 quart slow cooker. Add the chiles, cumin, oregano, chili powder, coriander, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.2 Anaheim chile peppers, seeded and finely chopped, 1 tsp ground cumin, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 tsp chili powder, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve the taco meat on top of the chopped lettuce.1 head chopped romaine or head lettuce
- Stir your infused olive oil into the jar of salsa or the portion for each serving.salsa, infused olive oil
- Top servings with green onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, cilantro and salsa.3 green onions, sliced, 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced, seeded if desired, 2 tomatoes, diced, 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Serve with lime wedges.2 limes, cut into wedges
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or the podcast hotline.