It’s Snack Month! This month I’m going to cover recipes that will support a healthier diet while helping you get high. If that’s not a healthy resolution I don’t know what is! The recipe for this episode is simple, easy to put together and you can adjust the amounts depending on how much you want. Use it as a base recipe and change up the herbs and spices that you use, you can even try omitting the sugar if you’re wanting to reduce your sugar intake. The options are endless and with the ability to make small batches you can easily try different version depending on what you’re feeling.
Here’s the links for this episode:
- Cannabis & Cooking with Chef Brent Leitch episode
- Strain Brain site – cannabis cultivar recommendation engine
- Your Mom’s House podcast
- Precision Nutrition website – lots of free health & nutrition articles
- Article on Intermittent Fasting
- TGOD Ripple Powder – Canada
- Stillwater Ripple Powder – USA
- Sweet & Spicy Toasted Nuts
- Sticker Mule – my go-to sticker maker! (If you know, you know!)
That’s it for this week friends! Please email me any suggestions, questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave me a voice message.