Mastering the gummy is no easy feat. I’ve been through many recipes trying to find the elusive taste and texture of a fresh, squishy gummy. As if to prove the point, my last batch of gummies, made in advance for this episode, did not turn out. Actually, they did turn out but the recipe, though it seemed promising, was not the gummy I was looking for. This introduction to making gummies will help you set the foundation need to make tasty gummies while avoiding the mistakes I’ve made.
Here are the links for this episode (Amazon links are affiliate):
- Quarantine Coco Gummies episode
- TerrAscend Haven St. gummy recall article
- Ace Valley gummies – vegan
- Olli gummies
- Silicon molds on Amazon
- Squeeze bottles (old honey bottles or something similar can work well)
- Magical Butter Machine silicon molds & measuring cups – use code BITEME at checkout
- Ingredients to have on hand to make gummies:
- guar gum
- corn syrup
- unflavoured gelatin or Knox gelatin packs
- fruit juice
- citric acid or lemon juice
- kitchen scale
- Cannabis Confectionary Art by Krystina VanCleef
- Strawberry Pate de Fruit recipe
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or leave me a voice message.
You can also support the show by subscribing, sharing episodes, leaving a review or buying me a cookie! Whatever way you choose, I’m grateful that you’re listening.