Joshua, known as Rasta, has had a relationship with the cannabis plant since he was a boy. His passion, drive and optimistic outlook make him a unique individual, the reason why it was important to share his story on the Faces of Cannabis interview series. Enjoy!
“It’s about sharing the experience because dealing with cannabis is an experience.”– Rasta
“Start disrespecting the plant, you start disrespecting me. I find myself I’m a voice for the plant – sometimes you have to be the advocate for the plant”– Rasta
Find the links for this episode below:
- Ganjier program
- Murphy Hemp Company
- Frenchy Dreams of Hashish documentary
- Generational Perspectives episode
- Temple Grower’s living soil recipe
- Teeming with Microbes by Jeff Lowenfels on Amazon
- Teeming with Nutrients by Jeff Lowenfels on Amazon
- solventless extracts – growing in popularity
- Purple Hindu Kush – Rasta’s favourite flower
- On Becoming A Ganjier with Derek Gilman episode
- Contact Rasta – [email protected] Instagram @fyah1817 @deh_cruzan_ganjier @therealv_i_b_e
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or leave me a voice message.
You can also support the show by subscribing, sharing episodes, leaving a review or buying me a cookie! Whatever way you choose, I’m grateful that you’re listening.