Nadia spends a lot of her free time in the kitchen cooking up incredible cannabis infused dishes. Known online as The Ganja Mama, Nadia took the time out of her busy schedule to speak with Marge about all things cannabis and edibles. They cover plenty in episode including Nadia’s favourite kitchen tools, why she starting using cannabis, a simple trick to reduce smell while decarbing and more.
Here are the links to things mentioned in this episode (please note that the Amazon links are affiliate):
- Information about PCOS – Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Media coverage of Nadia on her appearance on Master Chef
- Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker on Amazon
- Sous Vide Precision Cookers on Amazon
- Stand Mixers on Amazon
- Flat cake spatulas on Amazon
- Fine mesh sieves on Amazon
- Immersion blenders on Amazon
- Mimi Cannabis website – Green is the New Gray
- Magical Butter Decarb Box
- Cooked with Cannabis on Netflix
Nadia also generously shares a delicious Butter Chicken recipe that looks incredible.
Find Nadia on Instagram @theganjamama, Facebook @therealganjamama and TikTok @theganjamama where she shares plenty of inspiring pictures, videos and recipes that you can make at home too.
Enjoy the conversation and the food!