Here’s a tasty, chewy keto friendly cookie that you’ll want to have in your recipe book. Who says because you’re following a ketogenic diet that you can’t treat yourself? Not into the keto lifestyle? No worries, just make them with regular sugar for a delicious gluten-free edible that you can eat anytime you’re in the mood. This recipe was generously provided by Elbe’s Edibles, Oregon’s longest running edibles company!
Here are the links for this episode:
- Find my appearance on the High on Homegrown podcast and check out their other episodes.
- Live in Oregon? Check out Elbe’s Edibles, you’ll be glad you did.
- Almond flour vs. almond meal, what’s the difference? Find out with this article with steps to make your own.
- Swerve sugar substitute on Amazon (affiliate link!).
- Find Swerve near you.
- Make your own pumpkin pie spice.
- Spiced Keto Cookies