This hot chocolate is just what you need to ward off the chills of a cold winter day. Make it infused by adding a swirl of infused coconut oil, butter or infused powders (easiest), adding infused chocolate or you could try infused cream!
Here you shall find the links for this episode:
- Goodpods – Bite Me ranks #11 Top 100 Indie How-To Charts
- Nourished Kitchen – Mexican Hot Chocolate – site is an excellent resource for whole food recipes
- Two books by Jenny McGruther that I own and enjoy:
- The Nourished Kitchen Cookbook on Amazon
- Vibrant Botanicals on Amazon
- Mexican Hot Chocolate
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or leave me a voice message.
You can also support the show by subscribing, sharing episodes, leaving a review or buying me a cookie! Whatever way you choose, I’m grateful that you’re listening.