This recipe came from a listener who was enjoying an abundance of plums from a tree in her yard. The results were so good she had to share. After I tried it, I realized that a torte was not as tricky to make as I thought it might be yet it sounds impressive. It’s stone fruit season which means it’s easy to find ripe fruit to use for this recipe! Easy to make and even simpler to infuse, this lovely dessert can be adjusted to use whatever fruit and nuts are in season. Enjoy!
If you substitute marijuana for tobacco and alcohol, you’ll add eight to 24 years to your life.Jack Herer
- Jack Herer website
- Jack Herer Green Pilled the World 4/20 episode on Great Moments in Weed History
- The Emperor Wears No Clothes by Jack Herer on Amazon
- Great Moments with David Bienenstock episode
- New proposed alcohol consumption guidelines in Canada – article
- fine mesh sieve on Amazon
- springform pan on Amazon
- 4 Things You Can Use Instead of a Springform Pan – article
- Ardent Cannabis – Instant Edibles (sprinkling decarbed weed on your food)
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to email@example.com or leave me a voice message.