Caramel popcorn, candy apples, apple pie drizzled with caramel sauce and a side of ice cream, an infused sauce can be used to elevate many different recipes. This caramel sauce, inspired by the luncheon that I attended where the sauces were infused and not the dishes themselves, is more versatile than it appears. Infuse the batch or just your serving, the article in the show notes provides some ways to use the caramel sauce that you may not have thought of!
When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.
– Bob Marley
Here are all your saucy links for this episode:
- Lunch with The Ganja Mama episode
- Cover Me in Caramel Corn episode
- Cannabis Caramel Apples episode
- Chocolate Caramel Bars episode
- Salt Fat Acid Heat cookbook on Amazon
- Concentrates with Chase episode
- 11 Ways to Use Caramel Sauce Beyond Ice Cream – article
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or leave me a voice message.
You can also support the show by subscribing, sharing episodes, leaving a review or buying me a cookie! Whatever way you choose, I’m grateful that you’re listening.