Physical aches and pains are a reality of adult life, aren’t they. Even as I practice yoga several times a week and eat as healthfully as I can, I still enjoy my fair share of back pain. I’m sure you’re the same. Life is hard on the body! Sitting too much, standing too much, engaging in new activities, injuries, they all contribute to how our bodies feel. While you can reach for any old topical, an infused topical will take it next level in helping to ease some discomfort. Many cannabis topicals available in dispensaries are effective but expensive. This episode gives you a topical that you can put together in under 20 minutes that you’ll be using time and time again. Topicals are not a cure-all, but they are a wonderful tool to have in your arsenal. Thank you to listener Tracy who graciously shared this recipe!
Here are the links for this episode:
- Find Bite Me on the US Weed Channel
- Hear Marge on the High on Homegrown podcast
- Great Moments in Weed History podcast
- New Directions Aromatics – ships to USA, Canada & International
- Beeswax options on Amazon (afiliate link!) – buy the pellets, much easier to work with!
- Tracy’s Pain Relief Cannabis Topical recipe