Behind on your holiday baking and need something different or quick? I’ve got you covered with two recipes you can make with a little bit of preparation. The first is one you might not have thought of before, candied orange peels. If that doesn’t interest you, then there’s the 3 ingredient shortbread cookies you can make in the time it takes to listen to this episode!
Here’s the links for this episode (Goldleaf & Amazon links are affiliate, please and thank you!):
- Calculate your dosing
- Cooking & Cannabis with Chef Brent Leitch episode
- Goldleaf journals & prints
- Nourished Kitchen website
- Candied Orange Peels recipe – substitute the sugar for infused sugar
- Amy’s Whipped Shortbread Cookies recipe
- Infused Salt & Sugar recipe
- Dehydrators on Amazon
- Salton Induction burner
- Abeego website
- Bee Bagz website
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave me a voice message.