Chimichurri sauce is most known as a steak topping and for that purpose, it’s excellent. But it needn’t be pigeon holed into a singular use! It’s great as a sauce, marinade or condiment and it’s a wonderful way to use your fresh herbs and garlic. Thank you to Chef Brandon Allen for sharing this recipe with the Bite Me crowd!
Why use up the forests which were centuries in the making and the mines which required ages to lay down, if we can get the equivalent of forest and mineral products in the annual growth of the hemp fields. – Henry Ford
Here are the links for this episode:
- Chef Brandon Allen – Chef Spotlight
- Trichome Institute & Cooking with Cannabis course – use code BITEME
- Apple Pepper Slaw episode
- Chimichurri Sauce + Apple Pepper Sauce + Protein + Tortilla = Tasty Tacos
- Six Uses for Chimichurri Sauce – article for inspiration!
- Blenders on Amazon
- Homemade tortilla recipe
- Edibles Dosage Calculator
- Know Your Dose with tCheck episode
- Marge Recommends page
Chimichurri Sauce recipe
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to [email protected] or leave me a voice message. You can also support the show by subscribing, sharing episodes, leaving a review or buying me a cookie! Whatever way you choose, I’m grateful that you’re listening.