This episode is a must listen if you want to deepen your understanding of cannabis terpenes and cannabinoids and how they affect your experience. Speaking with Tarama Lilien, a cannabis expert, educator and sommelier, I found myself saying “makes sense” numerous times as she simplified the complex science cannabis and made it easily understood in a clear and concise way. Tamara knows how to help people “curate the cannabis that’s going to meet their own needs” and you won’t finish this episode without learning how to further your own journey of cannabis self-discovery. Enjoy!
Here are the links for this informative episode:
*please note that the Goldleaf & Amazon links are affiliate links. This means items purchased through these links provide a small commission back to the show at no extra charge to you!
- Tamara’s website
- Find her on Facebook and Instagram @cannalily.consulting
- Connect with Tamara on LinkedIn
- Sativa & Indica classification dictates how the plant grows – not the effects
- Why high THC doesn’t necessarily equate to a better high
- Comprehensive article on cannabis terpenes
- Tarama’s assessment guide: were the desired effects acheived, how long did the effects last, what was the onset like, what method of consumption, what it enjoyable?
- Goldleaf Cannabis Taster journal
- What is forest bathing?
- Magical Butter Machine – great recipes on their site whether or not you own a machine!
- Sous Vide Immersion Circulators on Amazon
- Friends of the Podcast page
- Dosing Calculator page
- Check out the Bite Me Apron
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Bite Me Edibles Enthusiast email newsletter!
Send me a message at [email protected] or use the Speakpipe tab on the right side of the page, I’d love to hear from you!
You can also leave a review for the show here.
That’s it friends, stay high!