This weeks recipe is as versatile as it is easy to infuse. It uses generous amounts of healthy olive oil and you can easily swap out some of the oil for you some of your infused olive oil. The video is included below and be sure to check out Vegan Phoodie’s channels to find inspiration for more healthy plant based recipes you can infuse!
- Plant People fun fact – There’s A Doomsday Cannabis Seed Vault
- The Svalbard Global Seed Vault – safeguarding seeds for the future
- Space Cake episode
- @VeganPhoodie website, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok
- Recipe on TikTok – video embed won’t work!
- use this recipe for dip, sandwich spread or a marinade
- CBC’s Anne of Green Gables – website for original series
- Guide to soaking nuts and seeds
- The difference between coriander vs. cilantro
- What are capers?
That’s it for this week friends. Please email me any questions, comments, pictures of your creations or anything else, I love hearing from listeners! Direct messages to bit[email protected] or the podcast hotline.