Donuts don’t need to be intimidating nor do they need to be deep fried. This episode gives you TWO recipes to choose from so you can try one or the other (or maybe a half batch of each!) depending on your mood. They both require oil to make and this is where you’re going to swap in your infused oil (or a ratio thereof) to give these donuts the extra kick that you’re looking for. You can use infused maple syrup like I did for the Maple Donuts if you have that on hand as an alternative. Try them out and show me how yours turned out!
Thus you shall find the links for this episode:
- Donut molds on Amazon
- Maple Bacon Donuts – website
- Easy Baked Donuts – website
- Maple Donuts recipe – printable
- Easy Baked Donuts recipe – printable
- New York Times – fried doughnut recipe